Saturday, May 19, 2007

BORED

wow i am definitely way way bored right now cuz i have nothing to do and i have a birthday party and my mom wants me to clean but i dont want so i dont think i will........ that is all

PS check out my pic up top, its sweet huh

for those of you that can read webdings:

wow i am definitely way way bored right now cuz i have nothing to do and i have a birthday party and my mom wants me to clean but i dont want so i dont think i will........ that is all

PS check out my pic up top, its sweet huh

2 comments:

Sara said...

yea... pretty gory too.

I would never try to figure that out. Even if I remotely thought that you even wrote something (which I don't btw).

Peace out.

P.S.
I rock at bowling hahahahaha

Jennifer said...

I went to all the trouble to translate the webdings and I was expecting something more than the paragraph I had already read! I feel robbed!

Hope your par-tay was a good one!