Thursday, May 10, 2007

Some Dudes Elbow Burn




So basically, we went to a copper mine on our monday off... and got really bored, really fast. So we went a place called Some Dude's Playground somewhere in Salt Lake. It was pretty fun, except for all of the elbow and knee cap burns... Here are a few pics



This is us all gathered infront of the "amazing" copper mine (it's just a really big hole, it's not that great) I think maybe Kip, Dillon, and Sara are the only ones smiling in this photo



Now this shot just makes me laugh, because when this was taken I was laughing, and I still am, just look closely at dillon's face, it was pretty funny
This is a tribute to dillon, we really weren't supposed to be doing this, but we did anyway, and this is probably the best pic of all of us, so here u are dillon, if u even look at this

4 comments:

Sara said...

It was so cool when they showed the thing (as in the big hole in the ground) being blown up!!!

Good times.

And that place was NOT called some dude's playworld or whatever you said.... remember how I was looking for a sign when I was driving and I couldn't find one?....

I bruised my elbow SO hard on that stupid obstacle course thing. I beat Kip though so that's pretty sweet haha

Wow.. I beat a 13 year old. Now I feel lame. Oh well.

Jake was smiling in that picture by the way.

And that's all I have to say. Sorry this is such a long comment.

Peace out.

Sara said...

So you spent time rearraging and changing your blog but didn't post a new post?!

L-A-M-E!

Sara said...

Magic haha

If you go to the customize button and then edit your header, you can add a picture... fun huh?

wow...how fun. I actually really enjoy bowling. Who are you going with?

Peace.

Sara said...

nice 'thing' up top there hahahaha

nixon has something to say-

you know your coldstone video? if you make it so that the ice cream wins Dan at coldstone said that he would display it on the tv in the store. wouldn't that be saweet?